Depending on the demand we reserve the right to filter in non-booked visitors as space becomes available. When making a booking, please add your requested time of arrival in “observations”.
SUMMER (1st April to 31st October)
Monday to Friday 10:00 to 17:00 (last visit 16:20)
Saturday 10:00 to 15:00 (last visit 14:20)
WINTER (1st November to 30 March)
Monday to Friday 09:00 to 16:00 (last visit 15:20)
Saturday 09:00 to 14:00 (last visit 13:20)
Staff Holidays (14 Dec to 15 Jan)
Monday to Friday 10:00 to 13:00
Closed Sat, Sun + Dec. 25 & 26 & Jan 1 & 6
|Normal entrance fee||7,00 €|
|Retirees and students||5.00 €|
|Children under 12 years old (accompanied)||3.50 €|
|Groups of over 10 persons||3.50 € each|
To arrange group visits please contact in advance. As from the Easter vacation, school visits will be reduced to Thursdays.
In the unlikely event that at the time you wish to visit, a group booking has been made, or that we might be closed due to major maintenance, please phone +34 971 636 185 during opening times or e-mail: email@example.com
- The visit is self guided. Laminated description sheets are provided for each room and for the garden. The tour takes some forty minutes.
- No tripod or flash photography is permitted in the house.
- No smoking inside any of the buildings.
- Please switch off mobile phones during the film projection and when visiting the house.
- The film can be listened to in the following languages: Spanish, Catalan, English, German. A subtitled version in English for those hard of hearing is available.